Amanda brings her architecture, landscape architecture and planning expertise to a range of urban design projects. She is a big-picture strategist who prefers to work collaboratively with her clients and project partners.
“Collaboration leads to more balanced, rigorous and effective outcomes,” she says.
“It’s also much more fun”.
Amanda brings clarity to complex urban design issues and is an exceptional communicator with experience in community engagement and workshop facilitation.
As well as being a key contributor to the practice projects, Amanda sits on design review panels for the Victorian, South Australian, New South Wales and Queensland governments. She says whether she’s sitting on a panel or working with a client, as an urban designer, it’s her role to help ensure a project will contribute to diverse, successful and delightful public environments.
- Braybrook Regeneration Project – VPA, DHHS, VIC
- La Trobe University Melbourne Campus Town Centre Development Framework, VIC
- City of Melbourne Innovation Precinct, Melbourne, VIC
- Melbourne Water Urban Design Guidelines
- Cloverton Metropolitan Activity Centre, Stockland, VIC
- Fishermans Bend – City South Employment
- Huntingdale Activity Centre Framework Plan
- Ballarat Health Knowledge & City Living Precinct, Ballarat, VIC
- Royal Melbourne Hospital Master Plan, Melbourne, VIC
- Wangaratta Hospital Precinct Master Plan, Wangaratta, VIC
- Knox Central Master Plan, Knox, VIC
- Mansfield Station Precinct Master Plan, Mansfield VIC
- Wantirna Health Precinct, Wantirna, VIC
- Tarneit North and Truganina Community Precinct Master Plan, Tarneit North, Truganina, VIC
- City of Casey – Casey Complex Place Audit, VIC
- Dandenong Open Space Strategy, Dandenong, VIC
- St Kilda Marina Comparative Study, St Kilda, VIC
- City North Innovation District, Melbourne, VIC
- VCAT – Expert Witness, various
- Victorian Planning Panels – expert witness, Various